You may be a professional hardware or network engineer, or an university student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for fine-tuning your hardware-software system. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced Modem Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs.
The program can work with various RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems, that support AT commands or have TAPI drivers. Advanced Modem Data Logger uses a task schedule to dial a phone numbers and collect a data from remote devices to . The utility captures modem data, custom processes it to your needs, then parses variables with the data from data packets and transfers the data to a HDD or to ODBC, or any Windows program either by sending keystrokes to the applications window.
If you have few modems working simultaneously, do not worry, this application can handle many modems at the same time and record the data simultaneously! Advanced Modem Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users can log on and off the Windows, but the program will still be there recording your information, recording|receiving|capturing|catching] every symbol. Astounding functionality and power at a less-than-affordable worth!
* logs multiple modems at the same time;
* supports RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems;
* captures binary and text data from remote devices;
* a configurable scheduler for each modem;
* supports date/time stamping;
* supports aggregation of several strings to one data record;
* saves received modem data without any changes to a log file;
* data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your data;
* data writing to MS Excel files;
* data writing to any ODBC-compatible database;
* many plug-in modules;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows platforms.
Read The publisher description in: Russian